Too cute!! :) Looks like Emily is left handed and Molly is more right handed- eh? :)
oh my...I don't know! I've gone over them and other than Molly's hair being longer I have no clue!!!!!
These last two posts are so fun! Molly is getting way too big! It makes me kind of sad...our babies are growing up! I love the outfit in the last picture of her!
they're both adorable. my only guess is the hands being different one left one right but it isn't consistent...
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Too cute!! :) Looks like Emily is left handed and Molly is more right handed- eh? :)
oh my...I don't know! I've gone over them and other than Molly's hair being longer I have no clue!!!!!
These last two posts are so fun! Molly is getting way too big! It makes me kind of sad...our babies are growing up! I love the outfit in the last picture of her!
they're both adorable. my only guess is the hands being different one left one right but it isn't consistent...
Post a Comment