Welcome
Molly Clare Holtzman
Born on March 25, 2010
at
3:21 pm
She weighed 7 pounds 1.8 ounces...
And has bright blue eyes that instantly gazed at her adoring Mama!
She has long, skinny fingers...
And white blonde hair that covers her bright pink body!
She has long hair that is a dark blonde...
And is CRAZY "sticking up" hair like her siblings had!
She has a bit of a temper and a GREAT set of lungs!
She has a big sissy who is pleased as punch to have her...
And a big brother who is not nearly as excited...
but getting more excited with each passing day!
Welcome to our family...
our beautiful Molly Clare!
Thank you, Jesus, for blessing us with our healthy baby girl!




14 comments:
Oh, she is darling! Welcome, Molly. Congratulations, Danielle & family. :) I hope your miracle blankets work their magic for you. Let me know if there's anything you need.
Love,
Jenn
Oh, oh, oh...my heart is so overjoyed for you!!! She is absolutely beautiful! I've been hoping for an update with her sweet face and am so thankful that we got lots of pictures of all of you!
Love her hair, her sweet face, and those adoring (well, getting there) big brother & sissy!!!
Danielle, seriously, you just had a baby...you look amazing! Praying for your healing and for your beautiful, growing family!
Welcome, sweet Molly Clare!!!!!
Love to you~ Rebecca
What a precious little one! Congrats to you and Vance. We hope you and Molly are doing fine. You look great.
Love, Bill & Ty
Congratulations on welcoming your newest blessing! She's an absolute doll! I especially love the pictures of her with her fingers in her mouth and with her proud big sister :D Great job momma!
Danielle,
She is beautiful. She is perfect. She is precious! I just love her! I am so very happy for your Family. You are truly blessed...Congratulations friend. We'll put her little life in our prayers as she grows!
Love,
Amy
What a blessing for all of you....Molly Clare is so beautiful! Will try to show your sweet pictures to your Great Grandma & Grandpa asap :-) Love, Betty & Dean
Oh Danielle! Hooray! I kept harassing Vicki for any news! She is BEAUTIFUL. I love that she is already wearing a bow! And, if I may say, great name. So sweet all the way around. Can't wait to meet this girl.
Congratulations, Mom, Dad, big Brother and Sister! Molly Clare is a beautiful name for a beautiful child! Thank you for sharing the happy news! I was so eager to hear how things went (we still need details on the labor...) And might I say, Danielle, that you look fabulous! Makeup and jewelry? Please! I'll be checking in with you soon so take your phone off the hook if you get a chance to sleep!
Michelle
What a beautiful, precious miracle! She is perfect.
Love,
Ashley Whitmore
Congratulations Danielle! She is absolutely precious! I LOVE her name!
Chele
Molly is perfect in every way possible! So happy for you and your whole family. God is good!!!!
Love, Suzie
PS Seriously, make-up?? You are wonderwoman my dear!
Hey, thought I'd comment back here too to your comment on my blog. Your tiny gal is so precious, LOVE her hair!!! We had the same jammies for Gemma in the bottom picture.
As for advice...
I wear him a lot. I have a mei tai carrier and a sling, and the mei tai is where he probably spends 5-7 hours of his day, a lot of that sleeping. He is very happy when he's close to me, and when he spends lots of time snuggled close he seems to do better when he does sleep in his bassinet/not being held. That would be my main advice. Sorry your wee-little-girl is fussy. Poor gal!! Hope you are adjusting well to life with 3, can't wait to see some more pics!!
YAY! Glad you ordered the mei tai. I really like mine. If you need tips on tying it, holler. I like it b/c eventually I will be able to use it on my hip or back also. And with it tying, you can get it as snug or loose as you need without having to adjust straps or buckles. Kolbe loves it, he just snuggles right in. And it is very, very comfortable the way the weight is distributed. Hope you like yours. Please keep me posted!!
Oh, Danielle! Congrats! I'm so sorry that it's been a while, since I've come to your blog. I pray that all is well with your beautiful family, especially gorgeous, little Molly.
Post a Comment