In the spirit of this blog, here are few "little things" that have me smiling today. Remembering that it's the ordinary things that are what make my life extraordinary!
Toddler Imagination!
Apparently, Caroline (pronounced Ter-Tine by her "mother")
Apparently, Caroline (pronounced Ter-Tine by her "mother")
has suffered a massive head injury!
Hand Me Downs! And LOTS of cute ones...
Apparently, I went a tad bid overboard on jeans for Emmie that year!
Sweet Sleep!
Just.Plain.Adorable!
Just.Plain.Adorable!
My Little "Fancy Nancy"...
with a "fancy" attitude to match!
Savoring the last bit of summer with Sno-Cones!
Matching Dresses!
Fears Overcome!
Noah learned to love swimming (after nearly 3 years of private lessons!) and savored every last second of our neighborhood pool!













2 comments:
How often we take those little things for granted!
Love the artwork display! That's genius! Are those towel rods that you spray painted? I've got to figure that out!
I'll have you know I just kissed the computer! Love that baby girl!
Gemma has the very same back-pack!! SWEET!
Post a Comment