I was already lamenting how quickly Miss Molly is growing up when I wrote my last post.
And then...
She went and OUTGREW the one and only sweet outfit I purchased for her before she was born! Her sweet feet used to fit INSIDE of the gown!
Seriously...
Time, please stand still!
On the bright side of things though...
she grew INTO these precious socks!
Which means she'll soon be sporting these precious ones too!
There's always a "silver lining" and for me and my girls, it is often in the form of girly accessories!
1 comment:
Love it! Yesterdays post made me so thankful for the times that I had when the boys were little. Todays post just makes me want a little girl and those adorable socks...thanks alot! Just kidding. Molly is absolutly beautiful...you are so blessed. So...when are you coming back to work? AND can Molly come with you?
Talk soon!
Post a Comment