{written several weeks ago}
{posting TODAY because I finally got pictures off my camera}
*****
Today.
{posting TODAY because I finally got pictures off my camera}
*****
Today.
Today the boys left early in the morning for the KU football game.
Today the girls snuggled in my bed all morning long.
Today Emily and Molly fought over who would lay by me.
Today Emily said:
"But you are my best mommy ever in the whole wide world."
Today Molly said:
"Mommy... MY best friend"
Today it is grey and gloomy and cloudy outside.
Today the "big girls" went on an airplane ride to South Carolina to go to the beach.
Today it is sunny in make believe land.
Today Abby learned to do "downward dog".
Today I was ahead of schedule and took Abby's 7 month pictures 1 day early!
Today we went to Chick-fil-A for lunch... again.
Today KU lost the football game... again.
Today was a good day.
Today we went to Chick-fil-A for lunch... again.
Today KU lost the football game... again.
Today was a good day.

No comments:
Post a Comment