I. Love. Fall.
It is my very favorite time of the year. I love everything about it...
Mums
Pumpkins
Crisp Cool Weather
Sweatshirts
Cardigans
Boots
Changing Leaves
Gorgeous Colors
Being Outdoors
And because of all of those things, Fall is my most favorite "thing" to decorate for! I even like Fall decorating better than Christmas decorating!
Changing my home up a bit each season is something I enjoy doing. In fact, it used to be one of my most favorite things to do... when I had the time to do it! Now, with four small decorating "helpers", I find that I don't enjoy my seasonal decorating as much. Because like most extra things in my life, I just don't have the time for it!
So even though I don't have time to do this "extra" thing on my never-ending "to do list", I do it anyway. Because I love Fall.
I take pictures of my seasonal decorations each year so that I can recreate the same decor the following year. But in reality, I never end up doing the same thing twice... I guess that's part of the fun of it. But I took the pictures again this year anyway. Because I love Fall.
So here are a few of the little reminders of my most favorite season from around our house. I share them with you because...
I love Fall!
And funky pumpkins.
And burlap.
And orange berries.
And sunflowers.
And white pumpkins.
And ribbon.
And nuts.
And pansies.
And mums.
And more burlap.
And more orange berries.
And more pumpkins.
And every.single.little.thing about Fall!













No comments:
Post a Comment