Thursday, September 20, 2012

Overheard

"She's drinking like a cow."
Emily commenting on Abby's nursing

"If I had to kiss her as many times as I love her, I'd be kissing her forever!"
Noah commenting on how much he loves his baby sister, Abby

"Here Daddy!  It's for you!  You can take it to work and show it to ALL your friends!"
Emily handing Vance a princess picture she colored that is covered in glitter

"Mom, I don't get it.  Why do they call the letter 'w' double-u. It should be called double-v."
Noah analyzing the alphabet and making an obvious connection I've never considered

"Mommy.  I love you when you smell good."
Emily commenting as she sat in my lap???

Emily: "How does she know when she needs to go {potty}?"
Me:  "Well how do YOU know when you need to go?"
Emily: "I toot!"
Commentary surrounding Molly's {unofficial} potty training


"Yes.  And because I have white skin, I'll probably be the quarterback.  The quarterbacks are the ones with the white skin."
Noah; in response to being asked by his uncle whether or not he wanted to play football when he grew up

No comments: