I cleaned out my garage this afternoon and came across some unopened products. One of them was a stainless steel skillet that I ordered from the outlet some time ago (my garage was such a disaster from Christmas, I had no clue what was in there!). Anyway, I opened it up tonight and was incredibly impressed by the quality of this product. It's top notch!
I took a peek at this week's "Weekly Deals" in the eOutlet today and was happy to find that three more pieces of this stainless steel cookware is on weekly special... for 70% off the original price! This is truly a bargain... I don't know where else you could find this kind of quality cookware for these low prices! So if you are a cook or could use some new cookware, this is the place and the time to go for it!
Now... I truly don't know anything about cookware, but my brother does! He was somehow blessed with that domestic kitchen gene that I am missing and he even made his career in restaurant management! So when my mom asked for a new saucepan for Christmas, I put him on that task. He bought her a 2 quart stainless steel pan from Williams Sonoma and it was $150! When I gasped at the price, he simply told me that stainless steel was the best there was and that is the only thing he would buy!
Anyway, the 2 quart saucepan and lid is on special for $26.96 (original price of $89.96)!
And the 3 quart saucepan and lid is on special for only $34.96 (original price of $116.96)!
These deals will expire on Sunday night, so if you are interested, you need to hurry! There are some additional pieces to the cookware in the eOutlet too (stock pans, frying pans, etc.). You can shop in my eOutlet by clicking here!
Honestly, with all of the food postings I've been doing recently, one might think I actually know how to cook!
Don't be fooled.... I tried to make chocolate chip muffins from a box mix tonight and screwed them up! Seriously, I did!
Maybe this fancy new cookware will somehow magically turn me into a better cook?!




No comments:
Post a Comment