I had to share this video of Emily Kate giving her Daddy tap lessons! It happened after dinner the other night and it shows her sassy, fancy, sweet personality. Enjoy!
I am so glad you posted this! I love seeing Emily Kate in action! She reminds me so much of you, friend. What a gift she is...and Vance is such a great daddy! This warmed my heart for sure. Our second trip must include our babies...I think we'd be amazed how well they all get along!
4 comments:
I love it!!!! What a great daddy.
That is the most creative tap dancing I have ever seen!! Adorable!
How absolutely sweet and precious! What a great hubby you have!
I am so glad you posted this! I love seeing Emily Kate in action! She reminds me so much of you, friend. What a gift she is...and Vance is such a great daddy! This warmed my heart for sure. Our second trip must include our babies...I think we'd be amazed how well they all get along!
Post a Comment