Thursday, February 24, 2011

Small Successes



Dare I say that posting my small successes last week actually motivated me to be more productive in the days following the post?!


Regardless, I am going to pat myself on the back again today as I celebrate a few successes over the past week...


1.  Took down my Valentines Day decor and replaced it with a Spring table vignette that I am in love with!  It's so GREEN and it makes me happy!





2.  I organized something!  Ever since Noah was born, I've had the kids' pictures taken almost every 3 months at a local quickie photography place.  It's fairly inexpensive, which leads to me purchasing WAY TOO MANY photos!  

I put as many of these photographs into scrapbooks as I can, but I still have dozens that never seem to make their way out of the cardboard envelope!  So even after putting scrapbooks together and distributing pictures to family members, I STILL have pictures that I can't bear to throw in the trash (not sure why!).  And all of those unused pictures have been piling up in their cardboard envelopes making me nuts!  


My solution...


Ah!  I feel like I can breath a big sigh of relief!  The pictures are in their proper place.  I will know how old the kids are in each picture because they are filed according to age.  And when I take a picture out of a frame, I have a place for it to go!  

And I got to throw all of these in the trash!


3.  I took the kids to the zoo and had a delightful time.  Really delightful!  
{emily under the blanket at the gorilla exhibit!}

2 comments:

Monica said...

Great week! I will have to remember that idea for the pics. Right now my stack of cardboard envelopes is still small enough to fit in my cedar chest, but I'm sure that will change soon enough. This looks like an excellent and easy enough idea.

CHEERS!

Alexis said...

Danielle, I have to know...where do you get your girl's custom matching outfits? Too cute!
Alexis