Saturday, July 25, 2009

Oh Emily!

Emily dressed herself tonight...
including the accessories!
"Hi Daddy!"
"I'm ready to go to the club with you and Bubby!"

"What do you mean this isn't proper club attire?"

"That is NOT the answer I was looking for!"

Oh Emily!
You make me laugh so often...
I love you my funny, silly girl!

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

How funny! When Melanie dresses herself it's always in "bue!". And seeing as she only has 3-4 outfits in that color she likes to pull them out of the laundry hamper and change her clothes into her precious "bue" outfits when she gets tired of wearing pink. And on occasion she tries to put on Claire's clothes as well. The sad thing is, she's acutally been able to fit into a couple of them :P Oh the joys of having little girls!

The B Family said...

At least the bow matches!!! What a silly girl! I LOVE the shades!

Love to you~ Rebecca