Just the other day, I mentioned in this post that Noah watched a LOT of Baby Einstein as a baby and small child! I also mentioned that Emily Kate doesn't watch any Baby Einstein.
Well, today I realized that it is official:
Baby Einstein is educational! I'm convinced of it!
As I sat down this afternoon to record Emily's 18 month Bio in her online Babybook/Journal (something I regularly do), I decided to take a peek at Noah's Bio from a similar age.
That's when I saw this:
Noah's 19 month Bio:
Weight: Approximately 21 pounds
Height: Approximately 30 inches
Hair: Still blonde, but getting darker, especially around his ears
Eyes: Big and Blue
Clothes Size: 12-18 months... finally!
Milestones: Counting... with a little help from mama (up to 10), vastly expanded vocabulary, recognizing colors (all the primary colors)!, running, a whole mouth full of teeth (all but one set of molars), naming lots of body parts, trying to jump, and going up and down stairs (with one hand held).
Everything looked very similar to Emily up until the first portion of the "Milestone" section! I nearly couldn't believe what I was reading! Noah counted to 10 when he was 19 months old?! And he recognized all of his primary colors?!
I always knew he did these things relatively early, but 19 months?! Seriously?
Emily Kate isn't the least bit interested in either of those things! Maybe it's because she is the 2nd child and I don't have as much time to spend doing educational activities with her.
But honestly...
I think it's the Baby Einstein. Or I guess it would be the lack of Baby Einstein!
The proof is in my journaling... Baby Einstein is educational. I'm convinced of it :)
1 comment:
I am totally buying it! Baby Einstein bought me many showers when Wyatt was little...he loved them, too! He would sit in his bouncy seat and take in every second of them...here's to hoping that wild child #3 is half as interested! :)
Post a Comment