We pulled in the garage after church this morning.
I asked the girls if they would smile for a quick photo in their cute Fall dresses.
They climbed up on the porch.
I turned around and saw all three of them huddled together; arms around each other in this perfect pose.
I snapped a few pictures on my phone.
And I got this one picture.
There is so much to love in this one picture.
Their cute smocked dresses.
The three different shades of their hair.
Abby's tiny hands and the tilt of her head.
The way Emily's curls are sweeping her shoulder.
Molly's big and bright blue eyes.
The pretty Fall colors in the background speaking to the warmth of this gorgeous day.
They arranged themselves in this position all on their own.
And it's symbolic of what I love the most about this one picture.
That they are sisters who love each other.
That they call each other their BFF's.
That they kiss each other goodnight and blow kisses to each other when one leaves.
That they teach each other and play with each other.
That they love to match one another.
That they want to put their arms around each other for a picture.
Quite simply, that they have each other.
They are Sisters.
They are Friends.
They are Family.
This one picture speaks so much.
And I love every single little thing about this one picture.

2 comments:
Absolutely beautiful...and so FULL of love! What a special bond they have!
LOVE LOVE LOVE. Your post brought tears to my eyes. So happy you stopped to take this.one.picture. :)
Post a Comment