Monday, September 30, 2013

Overheard

{Sister Sweetness by Emily & Molly}
At 10:30 pm, after numerous attempts to get the girls to sleep, Emily emerged from her bedroom again.  I could hear noises coming from the room and so I asked her if she was talking to Molly in there.  She replied...
"Well Molly keeps asking me to sing "Butterfly Kisses" to her again and again and again."

{Funny Description by Emily}
Emily was playing my iPhone when it rang.  She handed it to me so I could answer the call.  When I was done, I handed it back to her and she made the following commentary regarding my make-up smudge on the phone...
"Whenever I'm playing a game and you take your phone to talk on it... when you give it back to me it has your EAR SLOBBER all over it!"

{Just cute by Molly}
As she was wandering around the house looking for Abby to play with her, Molly hollered...
"Come on, Abby, just pop out!"

{Use of a Kindergarten Concept by Emily}
Referring to the struggle over crayons she was having with Molly, Emily used the "Filling a Bucket" concept from Kindergarten as she said...
{Molly's being a dipper and I'm being a filler."}

{Fact Check by Noah}
During a discussion about a friend who rode a ride at Disney that Noah was too scared to ride, he eagerly asserted his bravery by saying...
"Well, I rode a ride that went faster than than a cheetah. And cheetah's are the fastest animal on land.  So that means the ride went faster than 75 mph!"

No comments: