Sunday, March 31, 2013

{UN}Happy Easter

It's Easter Sunday 2013.

I should be posting "picture perfect" images from the gorgeous day showcasing kids dressed in darling Spring attire and smiling from ear to ear.

But I'm not doing that because I don't have any pictures like that!

Instead, I'm posting some pictures of A FIRST that I did manage to capture on film...

Abby's 1st full blown TEMPER TANTRUM!

Oh yes... she threw herself down on the floor in her sweet Easter dress and kicked her feet and bawled her eyes out as if she were a two year old tantrum-throwing professional!




The culprit behind this {un}happy Easter behavior?

A blue sucker that I took from her sticky hands in an attempt to keep from further ruining her dress!

She was NOT having it!

Thankfully, my friend saved the day by offering her a glimmer of hope in the form of a red jellybean...


With one taste of the red sugary goo, she picked herself up off of the floor, dried up the water wells, and the tantrum ended.

Just.like.that!


Did I mention she is only 13 months old?

So despite the grimaced faces in the picture below, we actually are having a Happy Easter... all of us except the strong willed one who needs a constant sugar drip to keep her happy!

So {UN}Happy Easter from all of us!

1 comment:

The B Family said...

I promise that I am laughing with you, friend! Y'all are so adorable! Hold on to those ridiculously precious girl clothes...I may need to purchase some in the future. ;) We need to talk!!!

Love you dearly and hope we can catch a quick chat this week!