Friday, September 14, 2012

Every Single Little Thing

I love every single little thing about this picture.


The sun shining through her hair.
Her pigtails softly draping her shoulders.
Her ruffled pants.
Her sweet, girly shoes.
The way she is delicately holding the flowers.
The Band Aid on her finger.
The way she is carefully navigating this step down.
The tiny sunburn that pinks her cheeks.
Her crisp white ruffled cardigan.
Her symmetrical pink bows.
The highlighted wispy hair strands that line her face.
The picturesque landscape behind her.
Her innocence.
Her purity.
Her sweetness.
Her little girlyness.

I wish I could bottle it all up.

Keep her this way forever.

Because...

I love every single little thing about this picture.

I love every single little thing about HER.

1 comment:

McGinnis Family said...

Who says you don't cherish the MOMENTS anymore - with 4 kiddos my friend?? You certainly do. Stop being so hard on yourself! You are A-MAZING!! These kiddos are so lucky to have you as their mama! I LOVE everything about that pix too and I don't even know her!! :)

Jenny