Saturday, July 7, 2012

Little Things {early summer 2012}

As it always does, time marches on at whirlwind speeds.  It seems it was only days ago that I was anticipating the carefree, schedule-less days of summer.  And now, half the summer has come and gone and the "back to school" days are coming much too quickly.  While I can't say that these early summer days have been as carefree as I envision in my utopian mind, they have been filled with lots of fun and special moments.  And I've tried to remember to "snap" them into eternity when I see them happening!  So without further ado...


The Holtzman Family
Little Things {early summer 2012}

{Finding a new thing to play with... TOES!}


{Nursing her Baby}


{Funny Baby Hair}




{Baby Sun Hats}


{Building Forts}




{A Brown Eyed Daddy's Girl}


{Imagination.  On a pretend airplane}


{Taking a Puppy in a Purse to a Ball Game}


{Family Game Night planned by Noah & Emily}


{Practicing Baseball in a Poodle Skirt & Pink Sparkle Shoes}


{Backyard Baseball}


{Funny Molly... in glasses & a Minnie dress}


{Pretend Play... taking her baby on a vacation in a leotard & blinged out headband!}


{Swimming Smiles}



{Pride.  Her first ever take home craft}



{Shaving Cream Fun with Friends}




{Admiration}


{Hello & Goodbye}


{Independence. Letting her choose her own shoes for a ball game}


{Little Girl Friends at Church Camp}



{7 Year Old BFF's}



{Time at YaYa's House}


{Pure Summer Exhaustion}


{Flowers... that are still ALIVE!}



























Here's to the rest of the summer and 
more "little" memories to snap into eternity!

No comments: