Friday, November 4, 2011

Halloween Timeline

Halloween Eve
{Pumpkin Carving with PaPa}





{one with molly too!}

Halloween Day
9:45 am
{Emily's Dance Class}

2:45 pm
{Noah's Class Party}


6:30 pm
{Dressed in Costumes}







6:40 pm
{Trick or Treating Begins}




6:50 pm
{Get Special Treats from Uncle Brycie & Toi}

8:00 pm
{Trick or Treating Continues}



8:30 pm
{Check out the Candy Stash}

8:35 pm
{Start Eating TOO MUCH CANDY!}


9:00 pm
{Off to Bed}

9:20 pm...
{Molly wakes every 30 minutes!}

Tuesday, November 1st
10:00 am
{The CANDY MONSTER strikes again!}

10:30 am
{Bathe candy coated Molly}

11:00 am
{Molly naps 3 hours early and wakes up TIRED...
and NAKED!}


1:30 pm
{Molly naps again!}

Friday, November 5th
{I think we are finally recovering from our CANDY COMAS!}

It was a very 
Happy Halloween Indeed!
{we didn't get a family picture this year...
much too excited kids!}


A Few Funny & Sweet Things... 
1.  The skirt of Emily's Firefly costume lit up!  It is why she picked it!  The camera couldn't get a picture of it glowing, but it was SUPER cute!  It fit her personality perfectly... she danced and flitted around for weeks in her "Fancy Firefly" costume!
  
2.  With the exception of the wings, I made Molly's Dragonfly costume.  And yes, I am STILL picking up sequins... I even found one in Molly's diaper yesterday!  Molly LOVED the trick-or-treating experience.  She was a bit mesmerized by it all, but by the end, she was a pro at picking her candy... and saying "tan tu"!

3.  We had to convince Noah to dress up this year.  He had no interest in participating in my theme of "Things that Fly" {which just about killed me!}.  No astronaut, no fly, no bat, no planet, not even an "angry bird"... NOTHING!  He told me that he didn't want to look silly and that he "is just not that kind of a person."  His serious little personality is so cute {and frustrating at times!}.  In the end, as he was getting dressed, referring to the costume I put together for him, he said... "Mom, this is a lot cooler than I thought it would be!"  Made my heart happy!

1 comment:

Melissa :) said...

I found your blog from Kelly's & I've been browsing. Your blog is adorable, your family is beautiful & your children are precious! But please may I just say...I'm cracking up at all the Sonic Diet Cokes in your photos. LOL That is SO me, too! :)