| {8:00 am} snow on ground = happy children & fire in fireplace |
| {1:00ish} back outside for more snow angels... |
![]() |
| and snow basketball... |
| and falling down... |
| and throwing icy tennis balls to lucy... |
| and burying "blueberry muffin" in the snow... |
| and making snow trails... |
| and running in snow boots... |
| and making snow love... |
![]() |
| {2:00ish pm} remove snow covered clothing |
| {2:15 pm} take warm bath in mommy's tub to dethaw |
| {3:00 pm} drink hot chocolate |
| {3:30 pm} turn on fire... |
| snuggle up with blankets... |
| and watch beauty & the beast for the first time! emily's reaction: "i not like the beast" noah's reaction: "yes, i liked it, but i think it might be for girls" |
| {5:00 pm} look at kitchen disaster from the day {5:30 pm} clean up said disaster {6:00 pm} dinner: more macaroni, peanut butter sandwiches, applesauce & spaghetti |
| {7:00 pm} move emily's bed into noah's room for "operation: molly needs to sleep!" |
| {9:00 pm} kids in bed {9:05} kids out of bed |
![]() |
| {9:10 pm} kids having "dance party" in their beds {9:12 pm} lots of threats made by mom & dad {9:17 pm} kids out of bed again and again... and again... and again... |
| {9:35 pm} emily asleep! |
| {9:40ish pm} noah asleep! |
| {9:40 pm...} molly not asleep stressed out mommy digs out sleep books |



3 comments:
fun! I loved the part about the oreos best! Makes me wish we had some around.
I'm with you on the sleep thing! I try not to read any books about it anymore but if I did, I would re read Elizabeth Pantley's No-cry Sleep Solution. You might like it.
ahh the sleep books. at one point, i was tempted to hire tracy hogg to come to my home. i was pretty sure ben would be the case even SHE couldn't figure out. good luck with your little one.
Hi Danielle,
I got your comment on my blog. I'd be happy for you to show Bryce my blog. If you click on my profile, it should show you my blog, where you went. I've had it for some time and there are definitely pictures of me throughout the years. I also have Facebook as well, and email, of course. You can email me as well at emilyfritts@gmail.com and you can find me at Facebook under that as well.
On another note.. he'll be fine. He might be bothered at first, but I would imagine deep down that he is glad you did.
Good luck tomorrow. Hope my information helps.
Post a Comment