Saturday, November 6, 2010

A Little Bit of Magic!

If you know me at all, you know that I am a sucker for matching kids clothes.  Meaning I find some kind of strange enjoyment in finding coordinating clothing for all of my children.

And Halloween costumes are no exception!

I like to find somewhat original costume ideas that are, well... coordinated!  I know I won't be able to pull off the matching themed costumes forever, so for the past 3 years I've taken full advantage of my power of persuasion in the costume suggesting department!  (I posted all my Halloween costumes here last year).

So, without further ado, may I introduce to you....


The Amazing Noah


And his Bunnies!


So this was our little bit of Magic for Halloween 2010...


Running with excitment from house to house...


Enjoying neighborhood friends...

Being mesmerized by spooky decorations...

And the not so spooky ones...

Enjoying the sweetness of the candy haul...

And the pumpkins too!

Truly, the devastating news that my dear friends were enduring this holiday night made me pause to savor the sweetness of my children and the fun they were having more than ever. 

The excited squealing, bunny rabbit hopping, magic wand waving, trick or treating, and candy eating truly was a little bit of magic!

2 comments:

The B Family said...

What is it with us??? We do get some sort of strange enjoyment out of this, don't we??? :)

Adorable, my friend! Love, love, love!!!!

Elizabeth said...

As always, LOVE the costumes! You're kids are going to have some of the most original, well put together costumes to look back on! If Noah is intended for married life I feel bad for whoever his future wife is - she'll have a heck of a time measuring up to Noah's memories of his mom and all the fabulous birthday parties and costumes she put together for him! Great job!