I went to Hobby Lobby today.
As I drove, I called out Slugbugs & Cruisers as I spotted them on the street.
When I pulled into the parking lot, I automatically pushed the button to open up both of my van side doors.
I reached over and grabbed my diaper/kid bag because I absolutely have to wipe down shopping carts!
When I got out of the car, I automatically reached out my hand to "hold hands in the parking lot".
I rocked back and forth as I stood in the checkout line.
When I walked back to my car, I automatically used my key fob to open up both of my van side doors.
As I drove home, I again called out Slugbugs & Cruisers as I spotted them on the street.
And guess what?
My kids were not with me!
It's funny to me all the things I do automatically... even when my kids are not with me!
2 comments:
One of my favorites is swaying back in forth in church when you hear someone else's child starting to cry :)
I swing back and forth all the time!! I feel like people stare at me. ha. I can totally relate!!! ;)
Post a Comment