I came across a quote today that summed up the way I have been trying to live my life recently...
It's so true... taking pleasure in the little, everyday parts of life is something that I am learning to do. And when you start to focus on them, you realize that it really IS the little things in life that make life worth living!


Toddler "Help"...

Feeling the Wind in your Hair...
"Enjoy the little things in life for one day you will look back and realize that they were the big things."
It's so true... taking pleasure in the little, everyday parts of life is something that I am learning to do. And when you start to focus on them, you realize that it really IS the little things in life that make life worth living!
So, today, I'm reflecting on a few "little things" in my life... the little things that really are the big things!
Enjoy and I hope that you, too, take some time to celebrate the "little things" in your life!
Celebrate the Little Things
like
Adorable Ruffled Baby Booty...
Toddler "Help"...
Feeling the Wind in your Hair...
2 comments:
Precious pics of your children and everything!!
Would you mind reading my blog. I'm going to delete & try to explain why. It has VERY IMPORTANT INFORMATION on it-and I'm just praying that at least some will share the link to my blog and go to Oprah.com and sign the letter she has on her website right now. It's extremely important.
I just watched the episode of Oprah that aired where we live this past Friday-late Sat. night. I tape it each week and pick which ones I want to watch & delete the rest to make more room on my satellite receiver. Anyway-I know people think they're totally aware (I did too) of what's going on but if you had seen that particular episode of Oprah-you'd never post pics of your sweet darling children EVEN ON THIS BLOG!! Or if you could after seeing that, I don't know how you could. But to each their own and it's all the smart people that are so trusting that are being used-and in a horrible way too. I barely got started blogging & hadn't even posted all my pics of "Show Us Where You Live" from Kelly's Korner when I saw the episode and thankfully I have a hubbie that has been very adamant about my not ever posting pics of our two daughters, family or any personal pics of us just doing every day living type of things like everyone does on blogs.
Well I won't write a book (once I get started, I can't stop) but just will ask you to PLEASE ready my blog-and at the VERY LEAST go to Oprah.com and read the letter she has made so easy for all parents that love our children-easy to sign and send to your state Senators. She gives each state's email for their Senator(s) and all you have to do is put your name and hit the email and it will help get your state the proper funding SO BADLY NEEDED to STOP predators...you can read more about that on my blog.
I have a friend who said you may be able to find that episode of Oprah on youtube but I don't know anything about youtube really. I haven't looked yet....but I hope so-if so, if you have children I know you'd want to see the program even if it is shocking. It's one people that have kids with computers definitely need to see, too. GREAT INFO on that program and especially about the letter that needs to be signed ASAP!!
Thanks for letting me post this.
It is very important to all that have children, I think.
Blessings!!
Sandra
Love this post, so true!!! Your children are beautiful!!! Love their Kansas hats too. ;)
Post a Comment