Have you talked to Noelle with Glam R Baby about the bow? Last I heard she ran out of ribbon a week ago or so.. but it came in and she was shipping the remaining bows out yesterday I think. So you should be expecting it soon!!
I saw that you had left a couple comments on Crystal's blog about the bow and I just wanted to let you know that they went out today!! Let me know when you get it and I would LOVE to have pics of your sweet girl in it...I am wanting to do a post on all the Bentley Bow supporters!! Thanks again and I hope you LOVE the bow!! Also...I do make clothes as well, if you ever have any questions please don't hesitate to ask!! Thanks hon!!
4 comments:
They are so beautiful!!!
Have you talked to Noelle with Glam R Baby about the bow? Last I heard she ran out of ribbon a week ago or so.. but it came in and she was shipping the remaining bows out yesterday I think. So you should be expecting it soon!!
Which one did you get again?
Hey Danielle!!
I saw that you had left a couple comments on Crystal's blog about the bow and I just wanted to let you know that they went out today!! Let me know when you get it and I would LOVE to have pics of your sweet girl in it...I am wanting to do a post on all the Bentley Bow supporters!! Thanks again and I hope you LOVE the bow!! Also...I do make clothes as well, if you ever have any questions please don't hesitate to ask!! Thanks hon!!
XOXO
Noelle
www.glamrbaby.com
www.glamrbaby.blogspot.com
Precious!
Post a Comment