Monday, March 16, 2009

Urgent Prayer Request

I am fully aware that me, myself, and I are three main readers of this blog...

However, if you should happen to stumble upon it and find yourself reading this, I desperately covet your prayers for my cousin-in-law, Heidi.

Heidi is the 30 year old wife to my cousin, Jason. They have a 3 year old son, Caleb, who is the absolute joy of their lives.


Heidi is suffering from stage 4 melanoma and has been experiencing some intense effects of the disease for several weeks.

Please join me in praying for Heidi and her family...

First and foremost, pray for healing. The Lord God is the ultimate physician and if it be His will, I know He can reverse this disease and heal her. That is my ultimate prayer.

And secondly, while my human heart wants nothing more than for Heidi to experience a miraculous healing, I also covet your prayers for strength, endurance, and a submission to the Lord's will for Heidi's life and the lives of her dear family.

Heidi and her family have been so positive, courageous, and inspirational in their dealing with her diagnosis. I have been so inspired by them.

As I spoke with my mom this afternoon about prayer, I was once again reminded that we all have crosses to carry...


Some are weightier than others...

Unfortunately, the cross that Heidi and her family is carrying is a heavy one...


As we fall to our knees, I believe that we can lift the weight of their cross...


One prayer at a time.


Thank you in advance for praying for these intentions. I know Heidi and her family will be most grateful...


and so am I.

2 comments:

Chele said...

I will be praying Danielle!

Elizabeth said...

They are in our thoughts and prayers