Saturday, April 10, 2010

A Little Bit of Sweetness

I was simply giddy over how incredibly precious (in my totally biased parental opinion, of course!) the kids looked on Easter Sunday!  They were pressed, matched, and looked simply darling dressed in their Easter best! 






Emily even received her first mani/pedi combo in anticipation of the special day...





Because the days have been a bit rough as they adjust to having a new sibling, I relish the times when they exhibit just a little bit of sweetness with eachother!

Rare though they are, when I see them happening...






It makes my heart smile!

And that's exactly what I told them!



1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Well in my unbiased opinion I must agree that they are absolutely precious - they look like they came right out of a Gymboree store poster :) And little Miss Molly is looking bigger already! Where does the time go?!?!