Friday, January 22, 2010

The Power of Prayer... Waverley

Don't ever doubt it...

The Power of Prayer!

To anyone and everyone who petitioned the Lord on behalf of little Waverley and her family, she wants you to know WHY she is smiling...




The Appelate Court AFFIRMED the lower court's decision!

THEY WON THEIR CASE!

I spoke with Molly a few mintues ago and she told me that she knows, without a doubt, that the ONLY reason they won this case was because of the enormous amount of PRAYER offered on their behalf!

The birth father does have 3 weeks to make an appeal to the Supreme Court, but the Supreme Court is not obligated to hear the case.  I know that they will not fully rest until that last legal option has been exhausted, but for today, for NOW, they are rejoicing and celebrating what can only be called...

miraculous news!

THANK YOU to each and every one of you who prayed for them!  Don't ever doubt it...

The Power of Prayer!

2 comments:

Bre said...

Oh thank God!! I've been thinking of her SO much. I'm so so over the top happy for Waverley and her FAMILY! Praise GOD!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for posting this! I've been trying to find an update since the blog went private so I appreciate hearing that the many donations and prayers helped! Yay!

Anna J