AND a "baby bulge"!
That's right....
We had our first OB appointment on Tuesday. With a lot of hard work and patience on the part of my doctor, we heard a fast beating heart!
To make sure that Noah could distinguish between the baby heartbeat and my own heartbeat, I did a very medically accurate interpretation of the baby's heart beating. It sounded something like...
Chugga Chugga Chugga Chugga
He got the point :)
And I was ever so thrilled to have my doctor admit - out loud - that he felt a baby BULGE! That's what he called it... a BULGE!
And I must concur....
It is a bit of a bulge right now! I'm anxiously awaiting the metamorphosis from bulge to bump! Baby "bumps" are so much cuter than "baby bulges"!
Honestly, I can't believe how quickly that "bulge" has appeared. At this rate, I'll be in maternity clothes next month :)
4 comments:
I always tear up when I hear the heartbeat for the first time (ok, I've teared up the whole two times I've been pregnant, but you know what I mean!)
Congratulations again!
Oh, wow, how exciting! CONGRATULATIONS! That heartbeat is SO VERY encouraging! Believe me...
Oh, I am so excited for you, but not at all envious... I recall like it were yesterday how tired and nauseous pregnancy makes you... please let me know if you need anything! I'll be sending three boys to school so I would love to add a couple extra children to my day! Or make a trip to the store... or bring over dinner... you name it!
How far along are you? Wow, congratulations on the beautiful news!
Wow! You are going to have a baby! We are too! When are you due? We are due the first part of March! Congratulations! That's wonderful!
That is wonderful news! Praying the bulge goes to bump in no time!
Love to you~
Suzie
Post a Comment