Saturday, April 11, 2009

I Love...

Emily Kate

I love the gap between her front teeth...

I love how she covers her face with her "softie" as I rock her to sleep...

I love how she periodically pats my back when I hold her...

I love her ornery grin & her mischievous personality...

I love how she looks at her brother and smiles...

I love her clumsy walk...

I love her feet...

I love how she says "Uh-Oh" all the time (even when she throws something on the floor just so she can say it!)...

I love her lovely, long eyelashes...

I love how she snuggles me after she wakes from her nap...

I love that she loves to play games and tease people...

I love how she hugs and pats her baby doll...

I love that she adores puppies and makes a "wuff wuff" sound...

I love watching her "bounce-dance"...

I love that she says "Ma-Ma" constantly...

I love how teeny tiny she is...

I love dressing her and playing with her hair...

I love how she fits so perfectly on my hip...

I love watching her sign "bath" for her favorite time of the night...

I love how she smacks her lips when I ask her if she is hungry...

I love that she loves to play "Peek-A-Boo" with me and her "softie"...

I love that she is a "MaMa's Girl" and cries when I leave the room...

I love the bright eyed smile she gives me when I come home from being gone...

I love HER... everything she is and all that I hope she becomes!

Noah Robert

I love his sweet, sweet personality...

I love that he has an imaginary friend named Metear...

I love that he loves to play golf...

I love that he loves to play "Slugbugs & "Cruisers" in the car...

I love that he asks a million questions...

I love that he sings in church...

I love his crooked smile...

I love watching him interact with adults (so polite and well mannered)...

I love hearing his imagination at play...

I love that he loves to pick out his own clothes (especially his underwear!)...

I love that he loves brushing his teeth, wearing deodorant, and putting on "cologne"...

I love that he has an office, goes to work, carries keys, and has business cards...

I love that he told me, out of the blue yesterday, that "of all the mom's in the whole world, God gave me the best one"...

I love his voice and his expressive intonation...

I love how easy he is to please...

I love how he adores his family...

I love his relationship with each of his grandparents, but particularly with his PaPa...

I love that he loves Jesus...

I love that he still twirls his hair when he is tired and when going to bed...

I love his energy for all things new...

I love his short legs, large head, and huge heart...

I love HIM... every single thing that he is and all that I know he will be!

My Husband, Vance

I love that he lets me sleep in on the weekends...

I love that he lets me have the last Diet Coke in the fridge...

I love how he loves our kids...

I love that he takes the time to teach Noah about sports...

I love that he helps me give the kids baths at night...

I love that he does so much laundry...

I love how smart he is....

I love his integrity, humility, and compassion...

I love how he seeks to make us happy in all that he does...

I love how he loves his mother...

I love that he picks up our dog poo...

I love that he is liked by so many people and respected by his colleagues...

I love that he is a rock-star golfer...

I love that he loves me despite all my many, many faults...

I love HIM... all that he is to me and to our family!

Jesus


I love that He knows my needs before I ever ask Him...

I love that He planned my life before I was conceived...

I love that He knows what I will pray before I ever pray it...

I love that He allowed us to know Him through His incarnation...

I love that He knows my fears, my desires, and my weaknesses...

I love that He forgives me, always...

I love that He chose to give His own life so that I can have eternal life...

I love Him... my savior, my everything!


I Love My Life!

Thank you, Jesus, for giving your Life so that I can Live!

Happy Easter Eve!

3 comments:

Matt S. said...

What a beautiful post! Thanks for giving us a peak at all the "loves" in your life!

Elizabeth said...

Sorry, that was me. I didn't realize Matt was signed in... oops!

Monica said...

What a great post! Thanks for your very nice comment on mine. Little Gemma also loves to say "uh-oh", "woof-woof", and will play peek-a-boo with anything on which she can get her little hands. And my hubby picks up our dog-poo, too :-D YAY for wonderful families!! We are so blessed.