Thursday, April 30, 2009

A Few Funnies

Don't kids say the cutest things?

Noah's verbal skills really are quite remarkable (yes, I know I'm biased!). He has been engaging us in all kinds of in-depth conversations since the ripe ol' age of 2!

Over the years, I've tried to journal and write down some of the cute things he has said in his online "Babybook", but I recently decided to keep track of his "funnies" in a separate location. Of course, I rarely think to record the cute things he says, but there are times (like tonight) that I do remember to record his 4 year old thoughts.

He made me laugh out loud tonight and I recorded it here.

Enjoy a few four-year old funnies!

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Those are too funny! I went ahead and read all of them, and I must say they totally brightened my day! What a precious little boy you have in Noah!