{Birth Questions by Abby}
A conversation was taking place among me, Emily and Vance while Molly and Abby sat and listened. We were talking about Emily's desire to go to Disneyworld again. As we talked about it, Abby chimed in...
Abby: I out of you tummy last time?
Me: Yes, you were out of my tummy when we went to Disneyworld.
Abby: Oh! Ackchie (translation: actually), I in Moyee's tummy last time! Right, Moyee (translation: Molly)?!
Molly's eyes were huge and she looked at me like... what?!?!?!
{Be Still My Heart Conversation}
Emily and Molly were "practicing" dance, dressed in full ballet regalia, when I overheard them talking...
Emily: No, I'm Claira and you're the Nutcracker Prince.
Be still my heart. They are playing Nutcracker... one of my loves.
{Imagination Love by Molly}
Molly was wearing one of her many dance tutu costumes and as she pranced around the house, she excitedly exclaimed...
"Mom! We're playing house. Emily's the mom. Noah's the dad. Abby's the puppy. And I'm the flying unicorn!"
Of course you are Molly! Of course you are!
{A Bare Bottom Conversation}
As me and all of the kids were watching Emily's gymnastics class, Noah belted out in his very disgusted and frantic tone...
Noah: Mom! Molly's isn't wearing any underwear!
Me: Noah... yes, she IS. She's just playing with you.
Noah: Well LOOK!
As I looked, I saw my Molly inside one of the foam "pits" sitting spread eagle style in her dress. And much to my dismay, Noah was correct. She was, in fact, bare bottomed...in a gymnastics pit...in a DRESS! Whose child is she?!?!
No comments:
Post a Comment