Summer is half over.
I haven't blogged in months.
Where did the time go?
I don't know if I will ever have time to blog again.
I have hundreds of pictures of memories that need documented.
How did I used to have time to blog?
My picture organization is quickly becoming a black hole from which I fear I will never recover.
Why did I ever think I could keep on top of photo books and blogging and memory recording?
I have so many draft blog posts that I never have time to finish.
Some are thought provoking about relevant matters.
Others are not.
Like this one...
The Little Things from our Spring.
So because I don't have time to finish any coherent, thought out blog posts, I'll pacify my anxiety over my lack of picture organization/memory recording by uploading these pictures...
The Little Things from Spring 2013!
{Big Sister teaching Little Sister}
| {What letter is this?} |
| {By the look on Sister's face, I'm guessing she got it wrong!} |
{Dress Up}
![]() |
| {swimsuit/stocking hat/tennis shoe combo} |
![]() |
| {PJ top, strawberry tutu, fur trimmed Xmas leggings, grey patent shoes and a backpack} |
![]() |
| {Tea Party Hat/Swimming Suit/Fake Glasses combo} |
![]() |
| {firefly and sleeping beauty admiring their jewels in the window seat} |
![]() |
| {triple layers of tutus...with nothing else...} |
![]() |
| {except pom poms, of course!} |
![]() |
| {beach outing wearing mommy's shoes and carrying a sparkle purse} |
{Complete. Kind Of.}
![]() |
| {Over a year after she was born, I finally got something hung over her crib} |
| {Still a little work needed, but baby girl almost has a completely decorated room!} |

{A Good Solution. Kind Of.}
| {Solution for scattered doll clothes...tension rod in the bookcase! The only problem... they don't use it!} |
{A New Skill}
![]() |
| {he's been unable to get the courage to try...} |
![]() |
| {but when he did, he made it all the way around!} |
![]() |
| {when we "eat" with bubby at school... we are kind of an attraction!} |
| {Big girl turned three in March... and got some new big wheels} |
| {she is a pro at putting her shoes on too... 100% of the time, they are on the wrong feet} |
{Make Believe Pedicures}
| {I literally walked into this amazing salon set up one day... Molly giving Em a pedicure on the air hockey table} |
| {This is some kind of crazy salon... please look at what the manicurist/monkey is wearing!} |
{Forts}
| {a boy's escape from a world of dress up and pedicures} |
![]() |
| {nighttime silly snuggles} |

{Biggest/Littlest Love}
![]() |
| {Of all her siblings, I think Abby loves him most... she thinks he's funny} |
{Cute Spring Clothes Picture Outtakes}


| {they are as cute as can be, but it is impossible to get a picture of all three} |
{Little Lady}
![]() |
| {When did she get so big?} |

{Things that Make you Go Hhhmmmm...}
{May Day Basket Making & Delivery}
![]() |
| {Emily made one at school...} |
![]() |
| {and delivered it to her Nonny!} |
![]() |
| {We started this tradition many years ago... and the kids NEVER forget to ask to make the baskets!} |



{A First... Climber}
![]() |
| {I've never had this before... a baby who climbs! Emily's face cracks me up too!} |
![]() |
| {she is pretty proud of her skills} |
{Welcome Spring 2013!}



























1 comment:
I have the same problem of storing pics, thinking I'll get those posted...and then the time is gone and I wonder if I should go back or just start where I'm at. Sigh.
Hopefully I'll at least keep the grace and love from those special moments tucked safely in my heart.
Seeing your pictures with your "opposite family" (one boy, the rest girls) makes me realize just how different my life would be if we had one boy and three girls instead of the one girl and 3 boys. I'm so thankful we have at least one girl!
Post a Comment