Would I allow this to happen...
My little "orphan child" is wearing shorts that are falling off of her combined with Molly's size 12 month top! It barely covers her belly button! Her hair is uncombed, her teeth unbrushed, and she has a blue/red combination Gatorade mustache!
It gets worse...
Her Daddy took her shopping like this today...
and I didn't stop him!
As I said, only in early pregnancy do I feel so bad that I forfeit all of my own rules about not allowing my children to look like orphans in public!
Oh well... at least she made me laugh!


2 comments:
At least she matches! :-) I know the feeling about making them look perfect for outings....but trust me...no one thought she was an orphan. They just noticed her happy smile!
She is still adorable as always!!! Girlfriend, that happens around here more often than I would like to admit...and I don't have an excuse! :)
Post a Comment