Monday, April 18, 2011

3 Things

In the spirit of stopping to take note of the little things that make life with three small children special, I thought I'd share 3 things that made me smile today.


1.  Noah is so sweet with his baby sister.  Today, he made block towers with her and knocked them down while saying "boom!"  She loved it!


2.  As I was cooking dinner, I heard Emily tell Molly to "sit in that chair".  She then proceeded to turn on the Backyardigans portable "boombox" music and perform a dance for her baby sister.  Molly thoroughly enjoyed it as she sat there and watched her Sissy dance for close to 30 minutes!



3.  Molly is a chipmunk-tyle eater.  She fills her cheeks as full as possible before she swallows!

2 comments:

McGinnis Family said...

LOVE.

Anonymous said...

I L-O-V-E that last picture. Those eyes, those cheeks! She is adorable!