haha! Sorry you're on the bump, it will get better...eventually. Are those new books or borrowed? I love that timer, it's so cute I almost want to get in trouble just so I can play with it!
It happens. I'm finding that it (the bad behavior) seems to ebb and flow at our house, and we weather the rough patches and try to learn from them, and enjoy the good. Have you read "Parenting With Grace"? It is a nice Catholic perspective on parenting in light of JPII's Theology of the Body. I loved it, and I'm not much for parenting books.
2 comments:
haha! Sorry you're on the bump, it will get better...eventually. Are those new books or borrowed?
I love that timer, it's so cute I almost want to get in trouble just so I can play with it!
It happens. I'm finding that it (the bad behavior) seems to ebb and flow at our house, and we weather the rough patches and try to learn from them, and enjoy the good. Have you read "Parenting With Grace"? It is a nice Catholic perspective on parenting in light of JPII's Theology of the Body. I loved it, and I'm not much for parenting books.
Post a Comment