She sings and sings and sings... all the time!
She sings her ABC's, she sings cartoon themes, she sings Sunday School songs, she sings songs she makes up, she sings nursery rhymes, she even sings her PaPa's fraternity songs!
I love listening to her sweet singing voice... even when I don't understand the words!
Here is a little video clip of her singing "Jesus Loves Me" with a bit of passion (for lack of a better term!) near the end!
In order to hear Miss Sis singing, don't forget to pause the blog music on the right hand side of the screen!
In order to hear Miss Sis singing, don't forget to pause the blog music on the right hand side of the screen!
1 comment:
It is official...I want her...to keep at my house. She is precious! I LOVE it! So stinkin' cute...and so innocent and sweet. Tell her we said GOOD JOB EMILY!!! And tell her I said to keep on singing...she is just beautiful Momma...good job.
Love,
Amy
Post a Comment